Friday, March 15, 2013

showing art at: iSanctuary

I am so excited to be partnering with an awesome organization called International Sanctuary (iSanctuary). This organization partners with survivors of human trafficking in India (a country near and dear to my heart) and empowers these survivors to be reintegrated into their community. 

With that I am honored to be one of there local artist that they are hosting on Friday, March 22nd.  I can't wait to unveil/display the current art pieces I have been working on. Each piece is an expression of what I am currently learning, words that have inspired me and designs/colors that enlighten my life.

Accept this invitation. I would love to see you at this event to support & celebrate the freedom of those who have survived human trafficking and support a great organization whose pursuit is to invite more into that freedom.

This event is 4 days, located in Downtown Fullerton. 
My art will be specifically up Friday, March 22nd. 
I personally will be there in the evening 
around 6:30pm-8pm. 

Hope to you see you there. 

iSanctuary Website link: www.isanctuary.org




No comments:

Post a Comment