Thursday, October 4, 2012

new! oh so mere blog...

there is something about a fresh start.
 
 
the exciting unknown that is attached with risk.

oh so mere is exactly that and more. it's the combination of made by mere shop(my handmade creations), my love for beautiful hair and face paint art.

please check out my website. it's where you can connect with me when it comes to the specific areas that are listed above. www.ohsomere.com

but this place. this blog is for so much more.
               it's a place for words...good words.
               it's a place for inspiration.
               it's a place for desgin.
               it's a place to share my creations.
               it's a place to highlight collaboration.
and a way for us to artfully adventure together through this crazy land of life.

thanks for stopping by and yay for new.


-M

No comments:

Post a Comment