Tuesday, November 6, 2012

to india

i am very excited for my upcoming humanitarian trip to india with rockharbor church.
 
this trip has been on my heart since graduating high school. it's been a unique journey for me and the process has been a patient one. around 2008 i was in motion towards going to india only to find doors closing- leaving the team & i- unable to go. we still met and prayed in anticipation of going the next summer. only to find out that the trip would be put off altogether for that time being.

i let go of the expectation that i would be going india in that season of life, yet held onto the hope that this spark for india will some day be fulfilled.

this past summer i experienced a sweet & wonderful season of life. i was ready for newness, risk and truly sensed a need to step out in faith into something wonderful/terrifying. and india is exactly that. wonderful/terrifying.

i am still unsure of why specifically this country has been so dear to my heart but i could not be more excited to experience it. all of it. and the beautiful thing is i don't have to experience it alone. we get to share in it together...

if you want to read ways that you can support/partner with me please check out this link: https://rockharbor.webconnex.com/indiadec2012meredithgalipault

also i am making necklaces that are designed and handmade by me- that when you purchase- will help & allow me to get closer to the amount i need to raise for this trip. check out my etsy shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment